**Now easily replaceable with bar-end expansion bolt
Increase the height and footprint on your kickstand with our KTM and Husky OVERSIZED kickstand pad. Easily replaces OEM kickstand pad and gives more flotation and support for your bike in the soft stuff.
- Constructed of durable chopped carbon and nylon
- Grip teeth on bottom for extra traction and support
- Larger footprint = less likely to sink in soft sand and duff
- Designed and 3D printed in Bend Oregon
- Fits most KTM dirt bikes from 1998-2019, Husqvarna dirt bikes from 2014-2019 and Husaberg dirt bikes from 2010-2013 SEE FITMENT TAB FOR EXACT FITMENT DETAILS
Available in 3 “heights” (all heights have the larger footprint pad)
- standard OEM Height (for bikes with stock size tires)
- 10mm taller (for bikes with slightly taller tires than stock)
- 25mm taller** (for cutdown Supermoto kickstands and bikes with Goldentyre Fatty or similiar tires)
**We have found that when running larger than OEM, bigger, fatter and taller off road tires it can raise the bike too much to be able to use the kickstand without placing a 2×4 or rock underneath it. If you are having this issue with your bike we recommend measuring how much length you could gain and installing our 10mm or 25mm taller kickstand pad. Also great for changing back and forth between supermoto and dirt wheels…a cheaper alternative to 2 kickstands. The more carbon/nylon material we use the more it costs to print and produce hence the higher prices for the taller kickstand pads.
More info and resources: How to remove and install KTM and Husky kickstand pad
Stop leaning your bike up against any random crap you can find on the trail!…if its going to stay on your bike may as well us it! – Get our oversized kickstand pad