Voyager Pro GPS is the most feature packed, dirt bike specific GPS on the market. The next evolution of Trail Tech’s most popular off-road GPS.
- Buddy Technology lets you keep track of all your riding buddies
- Internal battery lets you keep track of your data even if your bike dies
- Fully waterproof
- Large and easy to read touchscreen display
Featuring patent pending Buddy Tracking*, Bluetooth for phone and media connection, 4″ color touchscreen, and full vehicle integration. See the data that matters most to you.
1. WHAT MAPS COME STANDARD WITH VOYAGER PRO?
Voyager Pro is pre-loaded with maps of the USA.
2. HOW DO I UPLOAD DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND REGION MAPS TO VOYAGER PRO?
Download maps from our website for free: https://www.trailtech.net/software/
3. WHAT TYPES OF TRACKS/ROUTES/WAYPOINTS CAN I UPLOAD TO MY VOYAGER PRO?
Voyager Pro accepts tracks, routes, and waypoints in GPX format.
4. CAN I USE VOYAGER PRO WITHOUT VEHICLE SENSORS?
Yes, you can use Voyager Pro without any sensors connected, but a 12v DC power connection is required. However, integrating with the vehicle provides you visibility to several key features (engine temperature, battery voltage, tachometer, and wheel speed).
5. HOW DOES VOYAGER PRO DISPLAY SPEED?
All speed and distance data can be gathered using GPS or the wheel sensor. For the most accurate readout, we recommend using the wheel sensor.
6. HOW DO I CONNECT VOYAGER PRO TO POWER?
Voyager Pro requires 12v DC power. Connecting Voyager Pro to AC power will damage the unit and void the warranty.
For applications where DC power is not available, Trail Tech offers an AC wall charger to charge the internal battery (internal battery life is ~45 minutes.)
7. CAN VOYAGER PRO BE TURNED ON/OFF MANUALLY?
Yes, hold the upper left button to power Voyager Pro on/off.
8. HOW DO I GET THE BEST GPS RECEPTION POSSIBLE?
The internal antenna is designed for optimum reception when installed with a clear view of the sky. Some installations may require mounting under or near metal objects that would block the signal, and in these instances an external antenna (9000-EAA) should be installed.
9. CAN I USE THE SAME SENSORS ON MY VOYAGER GPS WITH THE NEW VOYAGER PRO?
Yes, the Voyager Pro uses the exact same sensors as all other Trail Tech gauges. Note: The power input on the Voyager GPS accepts a wider voltage range. Please double-check that it’s 12v DC power.
10. HOW DOES BUDDY TRACKING WORK?
Buddy tracking uses long range radio frequencies to connect multiple riders and display each rider as an icon on the screen.
The external antenna is required for buddy tracking to function properly.
11. HOW FAR IS THE RANGE BETWEEN RIDERS WHEN USING BUDDY TRACKING?
The range varies depending up the terrain. We typically see between .5 and 1.5 miles of range. The range improves with better line of sight.
12. IN WHAT REGIONS OF THE WORLD IS BUDDY TRACKING CURRENTLY ENABLED?
North America, Central America, South America, and Australia / New Zealand.