Have you been wondering if it’s worth the cost? Well simply put, this rear sprocket from Dirt Tricks packs strength, beauty and durability in a lightweight steel sprocket. Combined with a high quality sealed chain like the Renthal R3 Gold O Ring it’s one of the best wearing set ups money can buy. If you’re looking for a complete drive kit add in a JT front countershaft sprocket that wears super well and is easy on the wallet. We’ve personally used and tested this Dirt Tricks chain ring and are confident you will not be disappointed. Now get out and ride some Earth.
The Dirt Tricks KTM Rear Sprocket was designed and patented by Dirt Tricks president and engineer Greg Burns in 2002, using his knowledge of aerospace steels, heat treatments, as well as FEA stress analysis. Being an expert desert racer, Greg became tired of changing aluminum sprockets every two months. His goal was to create a sprocket that would last an entire season of hard riding, yet be comparable in weight to aluminum. Thus, the Dirt Tricks sprocket was born. It required two years of development and testing, but the end result has proven to be the toughest, most durable off-road sprocket available.
- One year wear guarantee:
if you wear it out, we will replace it!
- Chromoly steel is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel
- Machined to the tightest industry standards and tolerance
- Heat treated, nickel/chrome plated, and laser etched
- Unique “minimalist” design and appearance
- A 48 tooth sprocket only weighs 18oz
KTM Standard Rear Sprocket Fitment:
- KTM: ’91-Current All 2-stroke models 125cc and up
’99-Current All 4-stroke models 250cc to 690cc
- Husaberg: ’00-’14 All models
- Husqvarna: ’14-Current All KTM based models